Sunday, March 10, 2013

GIVING HEARTS OVERFLOW

Tonight our team gathered together to pack up all the items that friends, family, neighbors and co-workers generously donated for Haiti. I've lead numerous teams to Haiti and every time my socks are blown off by the way the Holy Spirit perfectly orchestrates the size of each suitcase, weight restrictions, and donation amounts.

Our team is made up of 7 Mounds View High School Juniors, 1 MVHS volleyball Coach (my co-lead), and 8 parents (including me). I'm so blessed by how these girls and their parents are choosing to spend their Spring Break. Instead of partying it up on a beach these girls will be pouring their hearts out in Haiti serving the "least of these". 

Our God is the God of increase, overflow & blessing! 
"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I hope God multiply's your efforts and keeps you safe. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete